Last updated: Septemper 1, 2019
Please read the Privacy Statement carefully before using the Services. These Privacy Statement apply to all users of the Services.
We collect some personal data, and we store and use it in a secure manner. We usually ask you directly when we want to use this data. You have the option to agree or decline, but in some cases it is necessary to obtain your personal data to complete the services or to make payments, for example.
We use the data that we collect to provide you with rich, interactive experiences. In particular, we use data to:
- Provide our products and services, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request.
- Improve and develop our products and services.
- Personalize our products and make recommendations.
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
- We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research.
We share your personal data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized.
You can access, delete, or edit your personal data through the control panel. You can also specify what data you want to share with others or with Danske Cloud.
If you are still concerned about your personal data, we welcome you to send us any suggestions in this regard. . . :)